Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skill players surrounding Andy
(07-22-2017, 11:53 AM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: I guess every football outlet and professional who ranks dalton in the bottom half of qb rankings is also just trolling.

Lol. Get a grip. This isn't a conspiracy against the bengals or dalton. The NFL and media and reffs are not biased against the bengals. There is no agenda.

When a franchise loses for so long, the fans get desperate.  In respect to dalton. He's average. Can be good with amazing supporting cast, can be awful with a great supporting cast too. And he wilts in the spotlight.  It's ok.  You'll be ok.  Haha

No agenda?  Dalton is average?  Wilts in the spotlight?  Are you trapped in 2011?  

Let's revisit this conversation after a season where he has his TE, a speed merchant opposite AJ Green, but still has a below average offensive line and running game.  Then you can make up new stories to entertain us.  

Oh, and last year with none of those positives, he was an average QB with 4200 yards and just 7 INTs.  If that is average, I will take it every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

He, not I, will make you eat your words this season. Actually, he already did, but will do it again with wins and a championship to show for it because his team won't lose three games due to a kicker that couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Skill players surrounding Andy - TKUHL - 07-20-2017, 12:27 PM
RE: Skill players surrounding Andy - kevin - 07-25-2017, 01:54 AM
RE: Skill players surrounding Andy - SHRacerX - 07-22-2017, 12:21 PM
RE: Skill players surrounding Andy - McC - 07-21-2017, 09:17 PM