Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skill players surrounding Andy
(07-19-2017, 11:30 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: You are just assuming that these picks have played to their draft level and have stayed healthy, we know that is not true... 

Hill: 1 solid year, 2 bad years
Gio: solid but hurt and had rough year last year
Mixon and Ross: Yet to play
Eifert: more game hurt than played
Boyd: good start for 1 year

Now take our best year so far with Andy 2015, Eifert and AJ healthy playing, Gio solid.. we are heading towards division possible home field advantage then Andy gets hurt...  so we could say if Andy just could have stayed healthy finally with a team playing healthy we were looking awesome.

In a Mock Practice Fantasy Draft I took all Bengals for the heck of it.  I found it was very easy.  If you get AJ Green, the rest are very easy, in fact you have to draft players not rated all that high.   There are teams it couldn't be done with too many players going in first couple rounds.

Now I think this could be a good Offense, but most National Sports Media People are not all that excited or amazed by Hill, Gio, Mixon, Eifert, LaFell, Boyd, Ross, and even Dalton as we Bengals Fans are.  It is still an AJ Green ONE TRICK PONY that Defenses can Double or Triple Team AJ, until others step up and prove themselves.  I say this because it's what always happens in Play-Off losses. The Good Play-Off Team doubles down on AJ keeping him bottled up, and the others never step up and burn these keying on AJ formations.  An AJ ONLY Offense will NEVER win a Play-Off Game.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Skill players surrounding Andy - TKUHL - 07-20-2017, 12:27 PM
RE: Skill players surrounding Andy - kevin - 07-25-2017, 01:54 AM
RE: Skill players surrounding Andy - McC - 07-21-2017, 09:17 PM