Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elliot Harrison Bengals Bold Predictions
(07-27-2017, 01:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, Connor is a good man with a great story just saying how many bandwagon Stealer fans there are out there.

Yeah they are, especially when they are able to hold all game long. But he is probably the 2nd best RB in the league
when healthy at catching the ball out of the backfield behind David Johnson. Bryant being back is a bit of a concern
but i love our Secondary going into this season and Coyle having a year under his belt.

True, like i said just thought it was telling that a backup Stealer RB is selling the most rookie jerseys in the NFL.

James Conner is a great story, too bad he went to the dark side.

I do if they don't even study up on the team at all. This is lazy shit right here from an obvious Stealer fan.

Lots of rookie Tackles struggle in the NFL and become good their 2nd year, this is actually Ogbuehi's first year of
having a full Offseason of work and he has looked very good so far and gained lots of muscle. We have so many
weapons and a great looking Defense going into this season.

But this is all ignored by this douche cause he has an obvious bias and is too lazy to study up.

Not sure I agree with that. You can't expect national media to cover all 32 teams equally. They don't have the time to do that and likely are not getting paid 10+ times more than the local media to justify investing all that extra time. The national media will focus mostly on the big-market, popular teams because that's what will appease the majority of fans, increase ratings, and therefore increase revenue.

If I want an accurate assessment of the Bengals, I'm going to those focused on the Bengals - Paul Dehner Jr, Jim Owczarski, and Kat Terrell.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elliot Harrison Bengals Bold Predictions - ochocincos - 07-27-2017, 01:16 PM