Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Great News! (Bernard ready for camp)
(07-26-2017, 01:58 PM)Go Cards Wrote: This is my feeling as well. 

Gio could compliment Mixon well and be great in limited action with Big Joe getting the lions share. 

Hill I am done with. Although believe he will be highly motivated suddenly with Mixons addition. 

Believe Hill may be better because of it, yet Mixon appears to be head and shoulders better. 

Mixon is head and shoulders better. I know he is a rookie but this guys vision, hands, stiff arm, route running were better
than any other RB in this class and his size and athleticism are extremely special. All this to go along with the fact he was
the best pass protector in this class makes me feel it will be very hard for the coaches not to give him the lion's share.

But Gio is special in his own respect if he is back to his old self. His after the catch ability along with his spin moves are fun
to watch, he just needs to stop being hesitant and the Offense needs to avoid putting him in bad situations on outside
screens and in the passing game.

Not good letting him get set up and speared.

But that is the thing about adding Ross, DB's won't be able to sit on Gio as the only other guy to stop besides Green now.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Great News! (Bernard ready for camp) - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-26-2017, 02:18 PM