Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Tampa Bay Week. What Do YOU Want To See ?
...Besides NO INJURIES....That's so old it's got whiskers. ...Yes it's true, you do not want Preseason Game Injuries, we ALL agree to that.

Other than NO INJURIES....What UPSIDES or POSITIVES do YOU want to see against Tampa Bay ?......Who are players you are looking at ?......Dalton and a couple others will only be in for one or two series in first quarter....Do you want to see our back-up Quarterbacks ?......Do you want to see to who steps up at WR, RB, TE ?......Do you want to see who steps up on defense ?.....How will all these first round cornerbacks look and will they live up to the first round picks ?...How will our linebackers look ?....How about our D Line besides Atkins and Dunlap and who steps up at DT replacing Peko ?.......Then the BIG QUESTIONS....Who steps up at Offensive Line ?.....and which of the 3 kickers can actually kick in the NFL ?......Many questions going into 2017 after a bad 2016 season....What or Who are you looking at against Tampa Bay this Friday Night ???

I warn you, in the First Quarter, Tampa has a passing game, Tampa has a running game, Tampa has a good pass rush Defense. Tampa will be one tough team with their starters in the game in First Quarter. This is a good rough test in Preseason Game One for our Bengals. Our Offensive Line gets TESTED early and often.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL ?....ALL MY ROWDY FRIENDS ARE AT THE JUNGLE FRIDAY NIGHT......GO BENGALS !!!!

ADD ON : Do you care if Bengals WIN the game or not ? It is IN THE JUNGLE....For the Hometown JUNGLE FANS, YES, I would like to see our back-ups win the game over their back-ups. I would like the Fans to drive home Friday after a Win, and the Players to WIN...I notice it's often the bad teams that say they don't care if they win or lose these games. The Play-Off type teams seem to expect their on the bubble players to step up and win the 4th quarter. Because it is a Home Game, sure, a WIN for THE JUNGLE FANS would be nice. That also means our back-ups trying to make the team played some good football. I'm old enough to remember Vince Lombardi and The Green Bay Packers, and they laid it on teams in preseason as if it was a regular season game, back-ups included....and if you don't GO ALL OUT, you CAN get injuries like Ki-Jana Carter or Kenny Irons. I'm sure NOBODY wants to see Mixon or somebody injured because as we go half speed, somebody forgot to tell the other team it's just a Preseason Game. So, I don't see any gain by losing all the Preseason Games. So yes, if they are going to sell tickets and play this thing, a Win in THE JUNGLE would not be a bad thing.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
It's Tampa Bay Week. What Do YOU Want To See ? - kevin - 08-05-2017, 03:25 PM