Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Tampa Bay Week. What Do YOU Want To See ?
(08-05-2017, 03:42 PM)Shady Wrote: I still remember our preseason game against them 2 years ago. Their starters killed us. Zampese better treat this as more than a scrimmage or it won't be pretty. Same for Guenther. Teach the rookies what it's like to game plan.

What am I looking for? Besides the obvious things you've already mentioned (i.e., Oline), I want to see our new weapons on offense. Probably have to wait for the 2s and 3s to see what Malone is all about. Also, this will be our first look at WJ3 actually playing.
 I agree.  It would be nice to see good things out of # 1 pick William Jackson III, called by some WJ3.   Also other # 1 Picks Dennard, Kirkpatrick at CB.... Ced Ogbuehi who has never been called CO2....and #1 pick Ross....and of course #1 picks AJ Green and Eifert and Andre Smith ...I'm not hoping as much for # 1 picks Carson, Gresham or Zeitler since on other teams. ...Yes, I would actually like to see the # 1 pick WJ3 get on the field finally.  We waited a long time to get Ced Og on the field and he is suppose to be healthy from his college injuries this year. It would be nice to see Dennard show why he was a # 1 pick. 

I'm with you on finally seeing this great WJ3 actually in uniform and on the field.  If Mike Brown swung and missed on Dennard, Ogbuehi, Jackson and traded Zeitler, and if Eifert still too injured, it's very hard for a team to recover from ownership striking out on too many drafts. ( See Bengals-1990's )....So we could use some TOP PICKS to Rise and Shine....WJ3 needs to finally play his Rookie year, and he will look like a rookie CB and get burned but that's how you learn...and Ced Og missed his first year to injuries also, so last year was his rookie year as he got burned but that's how you learn. Hoping he steps up in his second year since they let Whit go. ...and hoping we finally see the Break Out Year of Dennard who has had his rookie years of burning by NFL QB's and WR's but he is becoming a VET and needs to step up.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's Tampa Bay Week. What Do YOU Want To See ? - kevin - 08-06-2017, 02:05 PM