Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telling quote from Carson Palmer
(07-28-2015, 05:22 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I remember a reporter asking Carson if he thought the Bengals could win with the current coaches in place (this was after 2008) and he said "no". It was unusually bold for Palmer to say that.

When Marv was brought back after 2010, Palmer was asked for his thoughts and said "no comment". It seems pretty clear to me that his problem was with either Marv or Brat. Or both.

It has to be Marvin. Brat was let go at the end of January and Marvin stayed. If he was loyal to Marvin as in had trust in him to take them all the way, then I can't see him or any player of any sport wanting to retire.

Personally I am fine with Carson these days. I dont hold any grudges against him and I hope he lights it up next year taking the Cards deep (if healthy that is a team to watch).  He gave the Bengals front office a monstrous middle finger, and he had every right to do so. I don't like my employer at all, and not a fan of the direction they seem to be taking which is just nowhere. So yeah, I can definitively relate to a point on being frustrated with the job. And since I dont like MB anyways, I'm fine with it.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Telling quote from Carson Palmer - Pat5775 - 07-28-2015, 04:37 PM
RE: Telling quote from Carson Palmer - McC - 07-28-2015, 04:48 PM
RE: Telling quote from Carson Palmer - 3wt - 07-29-2015, 11:22 AM
RE: Telling quote from Carson Palmer - Millhouse - 07-28-2015, 10:14 PM