Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telling quote from Carson Palmer
(07-29-2015, 04:59 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Who cares?  The fact that Bengals fans can call 4 straight 12-place ribbons a string of success just substantiates Carson's frustration with this franchise.  Carson Palmer is a professional QB a decade running, not some success-starved nobody Bengals fan.  We can't project our own satisfaction with this franchise onto a professional player, because 4 straight one-n-dones shouldn't please anyone outside of a desperate fan base in Cincy and a few other sad venues.

Carson isn't a Bengals fan, quit expecting him to react like one.  to think any professional football player, much less Carson Palmer is envious of the Bengals going 9-7 and losing to TJ Yates in the playoffs is absurd.  Heck, if there is anything Carson can lament it's the fact that Mike Brown didn't entertain offers to ship him back to his ol' buddy Pete Carroll in Seattle before they went down the Flynn/Wilson road.  Yes, Carson could be a Seahawk now.  That's something worth lamenting, not what this team has been up to.
Carson has done less than that.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Telling quote from Carson Palmer - Pat5775 - 07-28-2015, 04:37 PM
RE: Telling quote from Carson Palmer - McC - 07-28-2015, 04:48 PM
RE: Telling quote from Carson Palmer - 3wt - 07-29-2015, 11:22 AM
RE: Telling quote from Carson Palmer - jason - 07-29-2015, 06:42 PM