Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telling quote from Carson Palmer
(07-31-2015, 06:23 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I used "currently" intentionally to indicate a decision made in the present based upon the future. Even though I am "currently" making a decision based upon the future in the present, it doesn't lessen the impact of the future upon my decision making.

Fred suffers from paralysis by analysis. He doesn't support any coaching changes because things might get worse . . . in the future. That is true. Hell, damn near every situation might get worse. Things could also improve. If what you have been doing for years hasn't helped you attain your goal things probably aren't going to get any better all on their own. So in any situation if Fred's plan wasn't working he wouldn't modify the plan because things might get worse even though the current plan clearly isn't working.

So are you saying the past effects his future because his present is much better than his past and the future could be worse, like the past?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Telling quote from Carson Palmer - Pat5775 - 07-28-2015, 04:37 PM
RE: Telling quote from Carson Palmer - McC - 07-28-2015, 04:48 PM
RE: Telling quote from Carson Palmer - 3wt - 07-29-2015, 11:22 AM
RE: Telling quote from Carson Palmer - rfaulk34 - 08-02-2015, 12:00 AM