Poll: How do you feel about Ced
He's going in the right direction
LT is a major need from here out
I started the Andy Dalton memorial site already
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures.
I'll say this.....OP does an excellent job of breaking down the film and has a great understanding of the fundamentals of o line play.  I haven't played a down in over 20 years, haven't coached Little League in 18, so he brings to light things I have forgotten, and nuances that are new to the game since I have played or coached.  He really does his homework, and knows his shit.  That being said, it's understandable that he would have some apprehensions about folks calling his methods and observations into question.

As for Og, I mostly agree with what he is saying, except that it is my belief that Og has at least improved somewhat.....but that's not really saying much when you're coming from the absolute bottom of the barrel for OTs in the NFL.  My hope is that he continues to improve, but after watching the film that has been broken down here, I have my reservations.  I don't *think* he's bad enough to almost single handedly deep six the season as he was last year, but I foresee some real problems with him on the blindside.  Hopefully he either gets it together, or the staff can scheme around him, or find a viable solution at LT.  God bless Andy Dalton......he may need it.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures. - Wyche'sWarrior - 08-15-2017, 04:00 PM