Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bucs 2015 Game And What It Means
(08-21-2017, 09:38 PM)bonesaw Wrote: I went to that game in Tampa.  They were razzing us hard with our Bengal gear on.  The Tampa fans were literally talking Super Bowl during the butt whopping.  Shit was hysterical.  Famous Jameis was a rook and they were talking Super Bowl

It's how serious some fans take preseason. I mean, for crying out loud, I remember the Bills put up like 40 against the Steelers last year and we saw how that went.

Bengals went on to be 12-4
Bucs went on to be 6-10

(08-21-2017, 11:03 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I do think our defense will be ok.

I don't think the offensive line will be.

Whatever that means for our record...I don't know. We might be able to gameplan around it. Maybe not.

Defense I have higher hopes for due to our younger players. I'm just hoping they actually start them/give them playing time.

(08-22-2017, 01:24 AM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Last season we only beat the Lions in week 2... Not raising too much of a concern yet...

Yep. Now if we were getting sacked every play and couldn't move the ball in 2 games, that would be alarming to me.

(08-22-2017, 02:54 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm worried because of what we saw last year, the losses we had on the line in the off-season, and I'm not sure we upgraded from Nugent no matter who wins the job. I also have no confidence in Marvin or Paul Alexander.

Preseason performance isn't going to sway me much - if at all - either way.

I think we made an upgrade over Nugent and I like Minter over Maualuga. The offensive line will be our achilles this entire year. Fisher has looked better in technique. Hopkins has looked good. I just wish they would give Westerman snaps at center and we could have a much more competent line.

It wouldn't surprise me if our line looks like Fisher-Boling-Bodine-Hopkins-Smith by the end of the year though.

I mainly use preseason for techniques and seeing potential rather than results, if that makes any sense.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bucs 2015 Game And What It Means - wolfkaosaun - 08-22-2017, 03:02 PM