Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Here is to a good game Sunday
(09-19-2017, 08:13 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Good luck, PB, and I hope for no injuries on either side as well.  

If everyone is looking for an offensive scheme (please hold the Andy would get killed comments and hear me out) that I think would allow the Bengals to have some firepower, look no further than the Packers.  They will spread you out with multiple receiving options and attack you.  They will hit their RBs and TEs on short, easy completions, and then hit you down the field.  I love the way they attack teams.  Dalton isn't as fast as Rogers, but he's shifty.  He can move around in the pocket and give his guys time to get open.  But they have to stop the pathetic "AJ and Lafell only" in the pass pattern.  It makes is so damn easy for a defense.  I want to see Ross, Core, AJ, and a back (Gio or Mixon) in a pattern every damn play that is not a rush.  Have the RB chip the end and then slide out as a check down option.  I never see our backs do that.  I haven't seen the injury report on Uzomah, but saw that Eifert is having problems with his back and his knee.  Great.  Just give Andy 4 to 5 options each down and let him play to his (and the line's) strengths.  

Opposing defenses struggle and the only reason I think the Falcons play them well on defense is they take the risks of getting burnt and still blitz Rogers.  The Bengals won't do that.  Watch for a lot of four man rushes and no pressure.  
I have a feeling we are going to see a lot runs this Sunday. You have got to get people in sync. Anyone know why Boyd was benched?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here is to a good game Sunday - sandwedge - 09-19-2017, 12:40 PM
RE: Here is to a good game Sunday - McC - 09-19-2017, 08:56 AM
RE: Here is to a good game Sunday - McC - 09-19-2017, 03:19 PM
RE: Here is to a good game Sunday - McC - 09-19-2017, 03:27 PM
RE: Here is to a good game Sunday - 3wt - 09-22-2017, 04:14 PM
RE: Here is to a good game Sunday - McC - 09-23-2017, 01:03 PM