Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the Bengals win on Sunday...
(09-21-2017, 02:03 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: If we make the playoffs after this abysmal start to the season... Then that would all but guarantee Marv gets that dreaded extension... I'm not so sure I want that. I can never truly root for this team to fail. I'll be as desperate for a win on Sunday as anyone. But if we lose??... Well, I'm pretty sure it will hurt a lot less than most losses in the past. Same for every other game this season.

Marvin needs to go, guys. For the sake of this generation of players to have any hope, he HAS to go. The last thing we need is for Mike to find ANY reason to bring Marv back next year... Grrr!! But at the same time, go Bengals  Whatever

Cannot argue with any of this but this is how much faith us Bengal fans have in ole Mikey boy, sad ain't it?

Marv should be out even if he wins the Superbowl this year. PA should of been fired years ago.

This passive blocking scheme is ruining our entire team and it doesn't matter how good our Defense is if they are on the
field all game and we don't score any Touchdowns. Happy about the Lazor move but PA needs replaced so badly.

Offensive Lineman like to play aggressive, not passive. PA is just setting them all up for failure.

Wouldn't matter if we had Joe Thomas out there with this scheme.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
If the Bengals win on Sunday... - mroudfly - 09-21-2017, 11:16 AM
RE: If the Bengals win on Sunday... - jj22 - 09-21-2017, 09:36 PM
RE: If the Bengals win on Sunday... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-21-2017, 02:15 PM