Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers-Bengals prediction thread
(10-17-2017, 07:38 PM)Dill Wrote: Well, your caution is well founded. That inconsistency is really what distinguishes the Steelers from the Patriots. The Pats always do what they are supposed to do.  Until this year, at least, they generally won the games they were supposed to win, every guy doing his job. Their stars move on, and it doesn't matter. They slot in new unknowns like Welker or Edelman and just continue on, as they become stars.

Steelers have been more, well, "dramatic." Losing to losers and upsetting conference leaders. I just think in this case the Bengals aren't bad enough to over look, and not good enough to beat the Steelers. 

They are close enough, though, that the Steelers MIGHT NOT overcome mistakes--like an interception and a lost fumble. The Bengals DEFINITELY WON'T though.  They will need luck.

One thing the Bengals may have going for them, though, is Steeler hatred. This game may mean more to them. Win or lose they would LOVE to take out one of the three Bs--or all three.

I agree, the Pats always put inferior team away. I would love to blame it all on Tomlin, but even Cowher did it. We need a coach like Belichick.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Steelers-Bengals prediction thread - Dill - 10-17-2017, 12:40 AM
RE: Steelers-Bengals prediction thread - Captain Obvious - 10-17-2017, 11:39 PM