Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Viewing is down 7.5%. Do you watch the Bengals as Much? Causes of this?
(10-18-2017, 12:48 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: NY, LA, Chicago and Houston are the teams left in the MLB playoffs. 

That's literally 1,2,3 and 4 in terms of US population.
It wouldn't shock me at all if there was a dip because of those teams being the last ones in MLB.

I struggle to watch non-Bengal games...and really even some Bengals games because of the penalties. There's just too many being called. It's not all on the refs. The product is just bad. Players aren't practicing enough because of new rules and it's showing with some sloppier play.
The OL especially is struggling because of this across the league. 
They aren't coming in as prepared and they aren't given enough time in practices to get it right. 

I agree, that's a lot of it too.

As for MLB, I'm just not that interested anymore.  If Houston goes to the Series, I'll probably watch because of the novelty, and considering just how far they've came in such a short period....but that's about it.  I can't even tell you who plays for what teams these days, and I used to memorize stats of individual players, and not just Reds or Tigers.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL Viewing is down 7.5%. Do you watch the Bengals as Much? Causes of this? - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-18-2017, 12:52 PM