Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Viewing is down 7.5%. Do you watch the Bengals as Much? Causes of this?
(10-18-2017, 02:13 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I thought it was illegal to stream an NFL game without NFL consent so if I am correct, they can calculate streaming thus accounting for it.

I cancelled the NFL ticket. I DVR'd channel 701 (4 games at a time) and channel 702 (8 games at a time) + all local games. Since I cancelled the ticket, I only watch one early and lone late game at most. I quit watching Sunday, Monday and Thursday nights also so I watch a whole lot less due to disrespecting our flag and our country. Find another way to protest (which is your right), but my right to watch you less when I disagree with your actions.

If you ever tried the streaming option, you would see these streams aren’t coming from inside the U.S. where those laws apply. Most of the streams I’ve watched are from either a Canadian or UK channel.

The way ratings are tracked are outdated and archaic. Technology has passed Nielsen by. They only include Hulu and YouTube in their ratings.

https://people.howstuffworks.com/culture-traditions/tv-and-culture/online-streaming-affect-tv-ratings.htm

This article only mentions legal streaming. As far as I know there is no way to track pirated streaming.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL Viewing is down 7.5%. Do you watch the Bengals as Much? Causes of this? - Yojimbo - 10-18-2017, 07:38 PM