Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
McAlister: 'And people think Andy is the problem? '
(11-01-2017, 09:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 1. I have no idea where you get that I have said the oline is not bad; yet. it doesn't seem to stop you from asserting what I am saying. 2. Point to Dalton being the 5th most sack QB, but that dismisses teams that have had multiple QBs this year.

3. It's also telling how you jump around from total sacks to sacks per attempt to make a point. For instance in 2006 you mention CP9 was sacked the 9th most in the league yet didn't point to sacks per attempt. I wonder why. Similarly done in 2016 when you wanted to stress 2nd most sacks. Perhaps you're just looking to make it appear as bad as possible, Nah, that cannot be it. 

1. Because you're intentionally cryptic with your points? Kinda leads to people assuming what you're driving at, because people don't have the patience to deal with that crap.

2. That's why I followed with team attempts per sack. Kinda takes the whole "but multiple QB's" out of the equation. 

3. Only if you're dense or being intentionally obtuse. See #2...I just didn't feel like doing that math for 32 teams over a 12 year span. That would've required crunching the numbers of 384 teams, essentially. If you think I'm wrong about the 5 years I listed, go ahead and crunch the numbers yourself. Here, I'll even help you out by providing a good link:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/passing
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: McAlister: 'And people think Andy is the problem? ' - Shake n Blake - 11-01-2017, 10:08 PM