Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football Outsiders Top 25 NFL Prospects
This team has plenty of talented players, but so does every NFL team. The teams at the top of the food chain pick lowest in the draft and visa versa, the bad teams pick higher. It's extremely rare that anyone who gets drafted at any spot doesn't have a pretty damn good college career so they're all talented guys. 
There's so many variables that determine whether they succeed or fail, coaching, injuries, personal lives, doing extraordinarily stupid stuff off the field and even on the field and on and on.. Sometimes a guy has more than enough talent, but just doesn't get much of a chance with a teams scheme. (see Chris Smith) 
I'd venture to say that this team has more than a few players sitting who would excel on some other team..It's that way on just about every team. 

On a side note I got promoted to "role player". Gee..does that mean I'm expected to be the guy who blocks the punt in the last seconds of the big game? I'm 58.. I'm not blocking any punts unless someone else picks me up and heaves me into the ball.. lol 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Football Outsiders Top 25 NFL Prospects - grampahol - 11-23-2017, 11:43 AM