Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Steelers game about Bengals reconnecting with a fan base'
(11-29-2017, 07:26 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: If the team would spend(in their case over-spend because it's Bengals)a few times in FA it would make a difference.

It would show that they understand the points of weakness, and want to address them quickly with the other pieces still intact.

Instead we hear crickets chirping during FA and they play "oh shit!" in the draft.

Problem is the Offensive line has had some gaps for some time, and they just want to let Alexander miraculously coach them or sign someone no one else wants.

Brown keeping players and coaches too long that have under-performed have really gotten under most fans' skin.

When they do have some good positional coaches like Zimmer they let them walk.

Lastly it's funny a media person is saying fans complain and nothing is good enough.

I'm pretty sure unbiased media outside of the Bengals confines slam the team/coaches/ownership as much as anyone.

Correct?!?

Yeah...the Bengals go further than not spending. They sell fans on the fact that signing free agents is risky and the draft is the way to go.

The draft is way more risky: I guarantee you that when they drafted Fisher and Ced that they thought that atleast 1 of them would turn out to be a good Tackle. I guarantee you that they thought that Ross would have receptions now.

Free agency isn't riskier. It's costlier...which is the part they don't like. And part of that is because they seem to refuse to waive guys.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Steelers game about Bengals reconnecting with a fan base' - THE PISTONS - 12-02-2017, 01:38 PM