Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you think the next HC will be, not who do you want it to be...
(12-08-2017, 11:06 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It won't be Marv and it won't be Hue....The smart money is on Paulie G, but I could also see a scenario where they completely clean house and try to bring in a name like Gruden, or my dream, Jim Harbaugh.  Think his crazy ass would put up with the officiating?

There could also be a search for the next hot young coordinator, like Vrabel, but the team needs offensive leadership.  I could see where Lazor gets the OC position, and Paulie is offered to stay as DC, but Vrabel gets the HC position.  It would allow for some continuity and still have the opportunity for some young, disciplined energy.

You think Jim would come here? Thought he was getting paid big money at Michigan?

Also don't like his record against their arch rival so far man, still hasn't beat OSU with Jim.

Also Jim's Offense has been pretty terrible there. Wouldn't dislike it if Jim Harbaugh came here but i think our Offense
still might not take that step that it needs. But with a better O-line who knows, atleast Jim works from the trenches out.

(12-08-2017, 11:38 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Idk why so many of you are convinced it’ll be big Paulie...

I would hope even Mike Brown is smart enough to realize that choice would not appease the fans after 2 dreadful seasons in a row. Yes, there’s revenue sharing, but he still doesn’t want to see a half empty PBS. I fully expect for them to go after a big name coach, or hot OC/DC prospect.

Hope you are right, just seems like a move MB would make from what we have seen in the past.

If he lets Katie run the show i could definately see what you and i speak of happening.

I don't think she is her dad.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who do you think the next HC will be, not who do you want it to be... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-08-2017, 02:20 PM