Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim Krumrie wants you to read his story about coping with brain trauma
(12-08-2017, 06:17 PM)Wyche Wrote: Hey now, I'm only one year older than you pal.....lol.  My brother is 51, and he has smelled the salts quite a few times.  I only had it once myself.....got blindsided on a kickoff.  My legs were still moving in a running motion when I hit the ground. LOL  I remember the game, so I obviously wasn't hit as hard as you were, but I had a helluva time finding the sidelines. Hell man, we used to knock the shit out of each other in practice, can't count the times I've seen stars.

I've been in three pretty violent car crashes though, one of them quite vicious, ejection, the works.  You combine 10 years of football, and that, kinda makes you wonder.

I started playing at 8, so, third grade.  I have two girls, but if I had a son, I'd be just like you.....maybe even wait until high school.

Yikes!  No, I don't remember getting hit or anything.  Just don't remember much from that game, other than pregame stuff.  But you're right, practice had countless times we'd knock the snot out of each other. Its all part of the game we thought. 

Jesus dude, we're lucky we have you here today!  I've only been in one bad accident, but NOTHING, as serious as that.  That was also in high school.  I was knocked out for a brief minute or two.  Took 14 stiches above my right eye, another 20 in my knee. but the worst pain thru that whole ordeal was the rug burns on my left side, shoulder-hip-thigh. 

I'm sure we got something wrong upstairs....hell we're Bengal fans for crying out loud! That oughta be enough proof in itself!   Wink

Sorry.....kind of derailed the thread.   There's a reason Krumrie has always been one of my favorite Bengals of all time.  I still remember feel sickened when broke his leg.  I honestly think if he wouldn't have gone down in that Super Bowl, we would have won that game.  I'm glad he recognized something going on upstairs and that he's got a kick ass wife who's helped him every step of the way.  I didn't realize he coached as long as he did through out the league. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tim Krumrie wants you to read his story about coping with brain trauma - BengalHawk62 - 12-08-2017, 06:46 PM