Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim Krumrie wants you to read his story about coping with brain trauma
(12-08-2017, 02:19 PM)jowczarski Wrote: I know, I know - I have my own thread. But thought this might be worth a cross over.
Spent time with Tim in Colorado and he's truly an amazing guy. He wants his story out there, and I'm privileged to tell it. Any questions, by all means - fire away. Any shares always appreciated!

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2017/12/07/tim-krumrie-brain-trauma-wont-settle-sad-fate/905801001/

Mr. Krumrie was a good friend of my Dads when I was kid, and I grew up with his son Dexter. Amazing family, and even cooler guy. I remember when I was 8, I told my 2nd grade teacher, Miss. Coleman, that my dad was friends with Mr. Krumrie. She thought it was so cool, but whats even funnier, during the school year her husband and Mr. Krumrie managed to come across each others paths and became friends. Fast forward a month or so, I'm at the Krumrie's house over near weller park in "The Reserves" playing with their INSANE assortment of dogs. Mr. Krumrie comes downstairs and says "So Pat... I hear you tell people you know me... He picks me up above his head just to screw around with me and act like he was mad. Of course he was just looking for a rise out of me, which he definitely got. Being an 8 year old picked up by a 6'2" NT and glared at is definitely enough to make a kid squirm lol. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tim Krumrie wants you to read his story about coping with brain trauma - pdub2005 - 01-30-2018, 02:59 PM