Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kitty cats @ Vikings predictions
(12-11-2017, 01:48 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: 31-14, Vikes

A reasonable guess.  Bengals will get some boost having guys healthy.....but ...the guys on 1530 radio were sad..said the Bengals QUIT and....I'd say...that's not for sure but, it looked like they gave up. It also looked like the Staff had NOTHING.

In the Bears  massacre... we were minus a BUNCH of guys including the TOUGH guys, the leaders. A Problem I have in analyzing this Bengal team, is that  minus a lot of the CORE , the Talent (veteran or raw) we're missing a lot of the big guns.

Meanwhile.....Look at recent high picks.   We have 3 CB's who were rd 1 who...NOW are playing but  are any yet reliably above average?  Ross and Eifort hardly played.  I'm baffled how (when healthy) the Staff seemed uninterested in finding value in a guy  who's likely the FASTEST WR IN THE NFL.

Ced....has improved.  Alas.. it's hard to say he's  more than "below Average."

RD 2......3 RB's at a time RB isn't drafted as high as in years past. While Hill and Gio in the past showed talent... we moved on to Mixon and really.. NOBODY this year has done a lot overall. I partly blame the O- line, the Coaching.

So? What the?   WE can't BANK a lot here.  We HAD a fairly soft sceduale and wond hit 8-8 anyhow.  we KNOW we'll see a lot of new faces coaching.There will be Incoming players"  We MIGHT (again) lose more in free agency than we get.   Cool
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kitty cats @ Vikings predictions - redwood - 12-12-2017, 01:38 PM
RE: Kitty cats @ Vikings predictions - J24 - 12-12-2017, 05:17 PM
RE: Kitty cats @ Vikings predictions - J24 - 12-12-2017, 06:49 PM