Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With a new coach is window still open for core group?
(12-14-2017, 04:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Might need to add another big redzone threat like Eifert. I like Kroft but i don't think he is on this par.

Also believe that the lack of an explosive Receiver besides AJ keeps on hurting us. I know Lafell can get some yards
but we really need explosiveness and Receivers that can get seperation plus go up for balls. Malone fits this mold as
does the other rookie we did not use this year...

It is coaching once again.

We COULD compete next year IF we make the right moves. Sign 1 or 2 quality lineman.

Then draft an impact player in the 1st Round...whether it's DT, LB, S, or another Lineman. We need a guy who can start and upgrade a position where we are graded Poor.

Then in the 2nd Round, more of the same. That's prime territory for a Center or LB.

I'd then try to trade back up into the 2nd Round for more talent.

Heck - IF we could get 3 talented players with our top 3 picks I'd be really happy. A guy like Christopher Herndon at TE would be nice too in the 4th Round.

Then, IF the coach can rejuvenate some of our busts: Ced, Fisher, Ross, Vigil, Evans, Billings, Core and get 2-3 of those guys to be productive...we're so much better.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With a new coach is window still open for core group? - THE PISTONS - 12-14-2017, 05:44 PM