Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Mitchell- Steeler Hypocrisy
(12-13-2017, 02:29 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: we don't smack talk peoples health and well being, tho. That's the line that I have never seen anyone cross here, including Tez. Please show me one, just one instance of this "POS" person, Burfict, celebrating hurting someone. And I will send you three in response to that one.

Talk shit about a bad foul, someone getting juked outta their shoes, a whiffed block. But we've had two players do this and thousands of fans buying a shirt with Tez hurt and everyone's like "Whatever man you have Burfict and Pacman so STFU!" or "You guys are mad because you suck, so suck on it!". 

The saddest thing is people accept and cope with it because you guys are who you are. It's ok because you win. It's pathetic.

So you draw the line at dirty play is okay...as long as they don't celebrate it.

Burfict got blocked...high.  2-4 inches lower and he's still on his arse but it's no flag, no fine, and no suspension.  But because the Bengals fans have it in their DNA that the Steelers are dirty and out to get them they can't let it go.

He almost knocked HIMSELF out of the game earlier in the game.  

What's sad is all of this comes from losing.  If the Bengals would have won that playoff game, or the last game, or ANY important game against the Steelers the fans would still carry this "they're dirty" narrative but I think they'd care less as long as the team won.

It's the losing that bothers the fans...not the BS that one or two guys say.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Mitchell- Steeler Hypocrisy - GMDino - 12-13-2017, 03:17 PM