Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Mitchell- Steeler Hypocrisy
(12-12-2017, 08:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, a Steelers fan posting like a week is a decade to avoid debating the topic of the thread to avoid coming to the realization that their players that they cheer for are hypocritical trash and pathetic excuses for human beings.

But hey, they win! Look at the rings, look at the rings...no wammies! Screw any type of morals, human decency or anything like that. Winning is more important than being a piece of shit person. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 11:45 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: But hey, they win! Look at the rings, look at the rings...no wammies! Screw any type of morals, human decency or anything like that. Winning is more important than being a piece of shit person. 

Well, to be fair, the Bengals have tried for some time now to follow that mantra of winning no matter what kind of awful person you have to have on your team.

So they have had many, MANY awful and low moral people on their team.

They just don't win.

Mellow

I mean it's ALMOST like that's NOT what the Steelers do, but rather what the Bengals fans THINK they do with no regard to how it has worked for the Bengals themselves.

Almost.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 11:49 AM)GMDino Wrote: Well, to be fair, the Bengals have tried for some time now to follow that mantra of winning no matter what kind of awful person you have to have on your team.

So they have had many, MANY awful and low moral people on their team.

They just don't win.

Mellow

I mean it's ALMOST like that's NOT what the Steelers do, but rather what the Bengals fans THINK they do with no regard to how it has worked for the Bengals themselves.

Almost.

Sure, they've gone out of their way to do this. Shit, Adam spits on people, and has more arrests than most small citys do. Stupid, immature guys. I am not debating arrests. I am talking about human decency. You know, treating guys how you want to be treated? Like a mutual respect for their well being?

How many Bengals players have publicly tweeted that a dead panda is better off because it lives in city x? 
Or how many Bengals players have yelled karma while someone is hurt?
How many players publicly mock injuries?

I'll wait.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 12:19 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Sure, they've gone out of their way to do this. Shit, Adam spits on people, and has more arrests than most small citys do. Stupid, immature guys. I am not debating arrests. I am talking about human decency. You know, treating guys how you want to be treated? Like a mutual respect for their well being?

How many Bengals players have publicly tweeted that a dead panda is better off because it lives in city x? 

I'll wait.

LOL...You are not good at this.

https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/Bolt/Vontaze-Burfict-on-Antonio-Browns-16-concussion-He-faked-it-111736624

http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2016/07/28/steelers-bengals-playoffs-adam-jones-vontaze-burfict-2016/
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 12:38 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...You are not good at this.

https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/Bolt/Vontaze-Burfict-on-Antonio-Browns-16-concussion-He-faked-it-111736624

http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2016/07/28/steelers-bengals-playoffs-adam-jones-vontaze-burfict-2016/

One salty dumbass and another guy sharing his opinion on what happened is your rebuttal? 

Ok then.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 12:19 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Sure, they've gone out of their way to do this. Shit, Adam spits on people, and has more arrests than most small citys do. Stupid, immature guys. I am not debating arrests. I am talking about human decency. You know, treating guys how you want to be treated? Like a mutual respect for their well being?

I'll wait.

The Harambe tweet was pure smack.  Something that would be seen here.  Didn't hurt anyone.

The Karma thing was in poor taste, but as others have shown Burfict ain't exactly innocent from mocking someone.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 09:40 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Brad, take note:

You write a passionate rant about Mike Mitchell, and the only fellow Bengal fans who chimed in either ignored the topic or begged you to stop (post #9).  My point?  You think that we don’t debate you because we’re afraid or don’t have anything to say.  But the truth is that your ‘smack’ isn’t worth a legit response.  Even other Bengal fans think your smack is irrelevant.

No other Bengals fans debate this because (1) I covered it all and (2) most realize that Steelers fans would just post with no substance or anything to refute anything that I posted, but still continue to post on the same topic like they've made the greatest points in the history of the world.

Hilarious.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 01:21 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: One salty dumbass and another guy sharing his opinion on what happened is your rebuttal? 

Ok then.

You set the perimeters, act like you got a point, get smacked in the face, and then try to walk them back...Typical.   Cool

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 01:22 PM)GMDino Wrote: The Harambe tweet was pure smack.  Something that would be seen here.  Didn't hurt anyone.

The Karma thing was in poor taste, but as others have shown Burfict ain't exactly innocent from mocking someone.
we don't smack talk peoples health and well being, tho. That's the line that I have never seen anyone cross here, including Tez. Please show me one, just one instance of this "POS" person, Burfict, celebrating hurting someone. And I will send you three in response to that one.

Talk shit about a bad foul, someone getting juked outta their shoes, a whiffed block. But we've had two players do this and thousands of fans buying a shirt with Tez hurt and everyone's like "Whatever man you have Burfict and Pacman so STFU!" or "You guys are mad because you suck, so suck on it!". 

The saddest thing is people accept and cope with it because you guys are who you are. It's ok because you win. It's pathetic.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 02:11 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You set the perimeters, act like you got a point, get smacked in the face, and then try to walk them back...Typical.   Cool

And the human decency part of my perimeters you didn't touch, huh? Wonder why?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 02:31 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: And the human decency part of my perimeters you didn't touch, huh? Wonder why?

I really didn't think anyone cares.  Who gives an F is someone makes a joke about some animal being better off dead than living in some city.  It really makes no difference in the long run accept in your little eyes.  I make worse jokes than that here.  Do you need a safe place?

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 02:29 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: we don't smack talk peoples health and well being, tho. That's the line that I have never seen anyone cross here, including Tez. Please show me one, just one instance of this "POS" person, Burfict, celebrating hurting someone. And I will send you three in response to that one.

Talk shit about a bad foul, someone getting juked outta their shoes, a whiffed block. But we've had two players do this and thousands of fans buying a shirt with Tez hurt and everyone's like "Whatever man you have Burfict and Pacman so STFU!" or "You guys are mad because you suck, so suck on it!". 

The saddest thing is people accept and cope with it because you guys are who you are. It's ok because you win. It's pathetic.

So you draw the line at dirty play is okay...as long as they don't celebrate it.

Burfict got blocked...high.  2-4 inches lower and he's still on his arse but it's no flag, no fine, and no suspension.  But because the Bengals fans have it in their DNA that the Steelers are dirty and out to get them they can't let it go.

He almost knocked HIMSELF out of the game earlier in the game.  

What's sad is all of this comes from losing.  If the Bengals would have won that playoff game, or the last game, or ANY important game against the Steelers the fans would still carry this "they're dirty" narrative but I think they'd care less as long as the team won.

It's the losing that bothers the fans...not the BS that one or two guys say.  
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 11:45 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: But hey, they win! Look at the rings, look at the rings...no wammies! Screw any type of morals, human decency or anything like that. Winning is more important than being a piece of shit person. 

I'll wait.

(12-13-2017, 01:21 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: One salty dumbass and another guy sharing his opinion on what happened is your rebuttal? 

Ok then.

(12-13-2017, 02:29 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: we don't smack talk peoples health and well being, tho. That's the line that I have never seen anyone cross here, including Tez. Please show me one, just one instance of this "POS" person, Burfict, celebrating hurting someone. And I will send you three in response to that one.

Lol, just look at how you've moved the goalposts in each post throughout this thread as you get rebutted in each one. From the general "screw any type of morals, human decency or anything like that. Winning is more important than being a piece of shit person," to sure Adam spits on people, he's just immature, to that's just one salty dumbass, to talking smack on injured players and the fans buying shirts with injured players on them. 

Lol, are you related to Brad? 
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 02:31 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: And the human decency part of my perimeters you didn't touch, huh? Wonder why?

He did, you just excused them. And in doing so showed that your definition of human decency is pretty much whether or not a player mocks someone. Spitting on someone, punching a woman, etc etc etc, that's okey dokey in your book as long he doesn't stand over the guy or yell karma after a big hit. 
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 02:11 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You set the perimeters, act like you got a point, get smacked in the face, and then try to walk them back...Typical.   Cool

*parameters* Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 04:16 PM)Wyche Wrote: *parameters* Mellow

LOL...I have been working with my daughter on perimeter the last two weeks.   Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 04:39 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...I have been working with my daughter on perimeter the last two weeks.   Hilarious

I can certainly understand your plight.....you being so old and all..... LMAO

Merry Christmas SCS.... :andy:

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 04:54 PM)Wyche Wrote: I can certainly understand your plight.....you being so old and all..... LMAO

Merry Christmas SCS.... :andy:

I bet you can understand....Being that you are so much older and all.   Cool

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 05:20 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I bet you can understand....Being that you are so much older and all.   Cool

Mentally older, yes...... Mellow

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 02:51 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I really didn't think anyone cares.  Who gives an F is someone makes a joke about some animal being better off dead than living in some city.  It really makes no difference in the long run accept in your little eyes.  I make worse jokes than that here.  Do you need a safe place?

*except

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote