Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars Reactions (Spoilers)
(12-15-2017, 11:32 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'll sum up my thoughts as this:

-The cinematography was amazing. Better than any other Star Wars movie. The shots on Crait during the stand off were incredible

-The story telling was heavily flawed

-There were too many plot holes or plot points completely thrown away

-Superman Leia was dumb and not in line with anything Force related that we've really seen

-The Legend of Luke Skywalker is great... but I am not sure that's the death he needed

-Who is Snoke and why is he so powerfu... never mind. He dead.

-Wait, why are we calling the Resistance rebels? They're not rebels.

-How has the First Order taken over the galaxy in a matter of hours after the Republic's capital was destroyed. Ideally every system has their own government and Republic forces and/or officials there.

-Still don't know how the First Order evolved or grew

I think these questions are all ones that will be answered in spin off movies.  They are going to need ways to tie those movies into the series to help get the support of casual fans, and this is an easy way to do so.  Case in point, the statement that the distress call was received, but nobody was coming to help them.  Why?  What prevented allies to come to their aid?  They could easily be under attack by another battalion of the First Order, with a spin off movie telling that tale and adding other details to the main story line.  Similar to what they did with Rogue One.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Wars Reactions (Spoilers) - jfkbengals - 12-17-2017, 07:24 PM