Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars Reactions (Spoilers)
(12-17-2017, 07:24 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I think these questions are all ones that will be answered in spin off movies.  They are going to need ways to tie those movies into the series to help get the support of casual fans, and this is an easy way to do so.  Case in point, the statement that the distress call was received, but nobody was coming to help them.  Why?  What prevented allies to come to their aid?  They could easily be under attack by another battalion of the First Order, with a spin off movie telling that tale and adding other details to the main story line.  Similar to what they did with Rogue One.

I agree.

I don't get the hate for it.  It was a lot of fun to watch, and brought back a lot of memories from my childhood.

I can't see it as being even in the same breath as the prequels.  They weren't even entertaining......and then add Jar Jar to the whole mix?  Yeah, this was a MUCH better film.

There were some parts that were questionable, like Leia surviving space....but overall, I liked the movie, and was entertained by it.  It's not "A New Hope", or "Empire Strikes Back", but it was maybe better than "Return of the Jedi".  

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Wars Reactions (Spoilers) - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-18-2017, 04:12 PM