Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars Reactions (Spoilers)
(12-18-2017, 06:04 PM)Wyche Wrote: It appears to me that they are more interested in the force than the religions surrounding it.....like the Sith and the Jedi.

As I read earlier, Episode IX was supposed to be "Leia's movie"....but she passed away after filming VIII.  Luke was to be the last Jedi....and the film served its purpose in that capacity...I think.  Chewy and the Falcon are still somewhat big parts of the series.  I wonder what the next one holds for them, and also hearing that Lando may make an appearance in IX.

Rey, and even the little kid at the end, are showing that the force is much more than Jedi or Sith....and Yoda kinda did that as well.

Actually it made the point that there will never be a LAST Jedi, as there will always be those who are sensitive to the Force (or should I say have a high metachlorian count?).  I think that was the purpose of the little kid.  There will always be Jedi, you just have to know where to look.  And obviously Rey, being in possession of the ancient texts, will become the one to resurrect the group, although it will differ from the group of old.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Wars Reactions (Spoilers) - jfkbengals - 12-19-2017, 12:10 AM