Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BREAKING: Marvin leaving at the end of the season; team caught off guard
In these initial moments, this is my knee jerk reaction. If it’s a hire from within, Alexander, Gunther, Simmons......that might be it for me as a Bengals fan. I’ll be moving on to the Vikings or Chiefs. It’s Got to be someone else from the outside. Grimm, Patricia, etc. this is a crossroads for the franchise. Is this the time Mike Brown finally come to his senses and relinquish command of his franchise and let the next generation take over or is it gonna be more of the same shit show it’s been for the last 25 years. My spidey senses are tingling, but I can’t get a pulse on the situation yet. Only time will tell. But i do know one thing, I’m done giving the son of Paul anymore of my time, money and energy until something changes within him.

Until then, do you think I would look good in Purple?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Marvin leaving at the end of the season; team caught off guard - BengalHawk62 - 12-17-2017, 02:53 PM