Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BREAKING: Marvin leaving at the end of the season; team caught off guard
(12-17-2017, 12:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I was one of the very few that didn't want him gone during our playoff seasons; however; back to back losing seasons point to a change needing to be made. It's time to bring in fresh blood. Just be prepared to have a 3rd straight losing season and a team overhaul.

I was also one of the few that wanted him here during the playoff seasons, but I disagree about a third straight losing season.

If we get a head coach hired with enough time to get his coaching staff in order, plan the direction of the team (having a plan for direction..... sounds amazing, doesn't it?), get the players on board as quickly as possible with OTAs (and even just phone calls and light conversations before they're actually allowed to meet in April), improve the line through the draft and FA, there's no reason to think that we can't put together a competitive season next year.

I think that the players come out motivated with new leadership and are excited that the team has actual direction (all that is under the assumption that we make a decent hire at HC).

I'm excited for next season!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Marvin leaving at the end of the season; team caught off guard - BFritz21 - 12-17-2017, 05:08 PM