Poll: Would You Be Done If Lewis Came Back Or A New Coach Was Hired Within?
Yes- You can only push a man so far
No- I would digest and hope for the best. Bengals for life
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will You Be Seriously Done With The Bengals If....
(12-18-2017, 02:07 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'd just scale back my fandom. Watch fewer games, check more box scores. 

x2. I've already scaled back over the last couple years, and it wasn't really a conscious decision. My interest level in waning. I've been as die hard as anyone for 25 years, but there's only so many times you can bash your head into a brick wall before realizing that bashing your head isn't much fun, and the next bash isn't going to be "the one".

This front office just doesn't "get it" and/or they're content with having a cash cow that they will milk for every drop. I know it's bad when I'm even jaded about the (possible) resignation of Marvin. For one, it shouldn't be a resignation, and two, I'm dreading the announcement of an internal promotion. No one on the current staff is even close to being a worthy candidate and we desperately need a fresh slate, yet I almost know Mike Brown will take the lazy/cheap route.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will You Be Seriously Done With The Bengals If.... - Shake n Blake - 12-18-2017, 02:05 PM