Poll: Would You Be Done If Lewis Came Back Or A New Coach Was Hired Within?
Yes- You can only push a man so far
No- I would digest and hope for the best. Bengals for life
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will You Be Seriously Done With The Bengals If....
(12-19-2017, 01:08 PM)PhilHos Wrote: No. Never the Pats. The only team I hate more than the Pats would be the Steelers. 

Over the summer, I moved to the Lancaster, PA area and now live in York. My choices are either the Ravens (never happening, either) or the Eagles. I like the color green; my first name is Phil; and I can watch the Eagles on TV. Yeah, if I'm not rooting for Cincy, it'll be the Eagles.

If he does this, I'm definitely no longer rooting for the Bengals. I doubt this happens, though. That would require Mike Brown to actually do some work.

Good time to hop on with the Eagles. I like what they're building over there.

Unfortunately, my most local team is the Lions. Their playoff-winless streak is only 1 year shorter than the Bengals, and Jim Caldwell with his boring personality reminds me of Marv. At least there's no Mike Brown though, and they ditched Matt Millen years ago. Maybe I should roll with them.

That said, I've always loved the Raiders uniforms. Garrappolo looks like the next great QB, so maybe the 49ers are an option as well.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will You Be Seriously Done With The Bengals If.... - Shake n Blake - 12-19-2017, 03:16 PM