Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin: "Our way's not good enough"
(08-09-2015, 03:30 PM)Beaker Wrote: Because up to my post, the negatives far outweigh the positives. Negativity stinks. It is a useless outlook on life and is energy draining.You certainly dont have to be a cheerleader about everything, but to be constantly negative is just tiring and helps nothing. ML recognizing (and verbalizing) that things need changing is a good thing.

Honestly, I don't see much negativity about Marv's statement. A couple people said "no shit" or something along those lines, but I don't think that's being very negative. Marv was stating the obvious.

The "negativity" mostly revolves around the lack of a practice facility, which is clearly still a relevant issue with the team. Imo, ignoring an obvious problem doesn't make you a positive person. It makes you willingly ignorant. Marv wants a facility and so do the players. So as fans, we should probably want one too.

I don't hate the team for not having one. It doesn't affect my personal life. I just think it would help the team. That's it. It's not all that complicated.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin: "Our way's not good enough" - 34inXXIII - 08-08-2015, 03:52 PM
RE: Marvin: "Our way's not good enough" - Shake n Blake - 08-09-2015, 05:20 PM