Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Paul Daugherty: If Lewis is out, shouldn't Dalton follow?
I think it all depends on the coach that comes in. Sure, Mandy has been less than stellar, but his oline blows. He needs more time. Hopefully the next coach is goven all the power to make necessary moves. If he feels Mandy kanta can get the job done then I'm all for drafting a qb in the first round. Amdys best passes are 25 yards or shorter he can't accurately hit the home run ball. Hopefully Cleveland or another team will trade for mccarron before draft day as we could use the picks. Plus I think this yr, we may actually sign a fa or two because it takes oline guys a couple years to develop we could draft a center late as well. I think Mikey knows the fans are fed up and he has to have a homerun hire that will get us excited'. Especially one that knows football and holds players accountable. I'm really looking forward to the offseason to get a coach and trade mccarron for sometof value like draft picks or a proven tackle.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Daugherty: If Lewis is out, shouldn't Dalton follow? - Andy2AJ - 12-20-2017, 12:56 AM