Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Paul Daugherty: If Lewis is out, shouldn't Dalton follow?
(12-19-2017, 10:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Only 2 QBs in the NFL that have started every game have a worse passer rating than Dalton and he is 21st overall. Folks that have blamed his poor play on everything else but him are running out of scapegoats. We should definitely part ways with AD if we reboot. Let's see what someone is willing to give for AD.

AD will easily bring a 1st rounder and maybe more.  There are probably at least 15 teams who would pony up - especially Cleveland.  

You have to realize it is very difficult to find a franchise QB in the NFL.  Dalton has proven to be one of these and is still relatively young by NFL QB standards.

Although I like the potential return, we have to be very careful what we wish for.  Dalton is extremely smart and durable.  That combination can outweigh physical talent in a lot of cases.

Not sure I'm ready to part with that combination for "potential".  Think I'd prefer to see what Dalton can do under a different staff.  All he's had is Marvin and his lack of creativity.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Daugherty: If Lewis is out, shouldn't Dalton follow? - Daddy-O - 12-20-2017, 10:50 AM