Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Paul Daugherty: If Lewis is out, shouldn't Dalton follow?
(12-20-2017, 05:33 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Straw man arguments serve no purpose in productive conversation.

Sarcasm to take the situation lightly, because lets be honest, we have had 'productive' conversations multiple times until we are ALL blue in the face.

Several times I've given breakdowns of my own opinions, infused with facts and went with it.

At the end of the day, we are 5-9 with multiple problems outside of our Quarterback position. We have an atrocious offensive line, we are dead last in offense, we give up almost 5 yards a carry (I think it's like 4.5 yards a carry) and have scored 14 points in the last two games (while giving up almost 70).

So, if we think blaming Dalton makes things easier, than so be it.

Is this more productive? I wasn't sure what I need to post to satisfy your reading material.

Like I said, at the end of the day, like any argument in politics, we all have our own opinions on it, but unless we are in the fold, nothing will (necessarily) change.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Daugherty: If Lewis is out, shouldn't Dalton follow? - The Caped Crusader - 12-20-2017, 05:37 PM