Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Paul Daugherty: If Lewis is out, shouldn't Dalton follow?
(12-21-2017, 06:25 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Especially from your QB. You know i am a Dalton homer but he has really pissed me off lately. I fear he has become "lized". .which is not entirely his fault but still he looks like he doesn't care anymore. I'm not sure he can rebound here.

For a moment, I think he let his frustration get the best of him. In one way, I get why people are pissed about that play. We weren't winning that game either way, but that's not the point. You have to try.

On the other hand though, I view that play like I view Carson's trade demand. Every star Bengals player has their breaking point. 

I will always defend Dalton when people say he sucks or somehow try to pin the last 2 seasons on him, which is laughable IMO...but I don't care if we move on.

I think we could win with or without him and lose with or without him. Our future success depends entirely on the moves this FO makes. Bring in GOOD coaches, fix the line, dump some dead weight and I think we turn it around.

Whether Dalton should be a part of that? I honestly don't know and don't care. We're in a good spot to try someone new, should they decide to do so, although I'm not sure about some of these QBs. I'll trust the next HC, if we hire a good one.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Daugherty: If Lewis is out, shouldn't Dalton follow? - Shake n Blake - 12-21-2017, 07:09 PM