Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Paul Daugherty: If Lewis is out, shouldn't Dalton follow?
(12-26-2017, 11:04 AM)Wyche Wrote: Lawson and WJIII have been really impressive.  Other than that, crickets.  Yes, overall, Green and Atkins have been decent to good.....but when you're supposed to be elite, and have disappeared in games, dropped balls and tipped for INTs on numerous occasions this season.....I gotta say you both sucked.

Burfict is Burfict, but suspensions and injuries have really taken their toll on this season for him.

Mixon had a HORRIBLE season all the way until the 2nd Browns game, and Gio just hasn't had the opportunities until recently.

The rest have been pretty meh.....which is where I would put 14....meh.

Mixon had a horrible season? The run blocking has been disgusting for most of the year. People have been talking about the pass blocking being bad, but the run blocks have been way worse.

I agree that Gio should have been given more touches, but I can't blame the poor running performances on Mixon or Bernard. How many times has either of them made something out of nothing? Mixon seems to have repeated 5, 6, 8, 10 yard runs but then a low average because a lot of plays are blown up in the backfield. I can't blame the RBs for that.

This is a below avg. season for Dunlap. But he hasn't sucked. He won the Colts game for the Bengals.

Burfict is the head and heart of the entire defense. he hasn't sucked at all. Hurt, yes, sucked no.

We all have a different definition of when a player is bad, I guess.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Daugherty: If Lewis is out, shouldn't Dalton follow? - PDub80 - 12-27-2017, 09:05 AM