Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Paul Daugherty: If Lewis is out, shouldn't Dalton follow?
(12-28-2017, 04:53 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Green is also currently top 10 in rec yards and TD’s  for the season.

I feel like this narrative of him having a bad year started because of a few drops/tipped balls (granted a couple of them were big ones). But for every drop/tip he’s had this year Dalton has  probably overthrown/missed him twice as much....

I agree with that......all I said was, it's been a rather "un-AJ Green" type of season for him.  Still one of the best in the game.  Everyone has been "off" on offense this season, and a lot of it has to do with the shit show Piano Man has trotted out there.  Think if the line had been playing as well as it has the last few weeks for the entire season.  Had that been the case, Mixon and Gio likely have stellar seasons, and maybe the passing game has time to develop.  Everything is so rushed because of that inadequacy.....timing is off....and that effects everyone, AJ Green included.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Daugherty: If Lewis is out, shouldn't Dalton follow? - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-28-2017, 11:01 AM