Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Marvin Lewis bungled his message to the players
(12-21-2017, 12:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: In Marvin's defense, many of us here can probably relate to the lack of enthusiasm we had going into, and progressing along with this season.  We had a feeling our personnel moves, and lack thereof, made this off-season put this team behind the eight ball if it didn't outright sink things before snap #1.

If Marvin Lewis spent this season acting enthused and peppy I'd either be annoyed at him for being so fake, or demand a "random" drug screening be done on him.  Basically, which HC's can you think of that wouldn't look dead inside following a 6-9-1 season by letting the o-line get worse and then spending a top 10 pick on yet another WR.  I'm no Marvin fan and this team is DOA right now, but I can't blame the guy for not looking like the Chesire Cat all year.

Yeah, how dare anybody be upset with a guy being paid millions for not doing his job?  Shame on everyone.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Marvin Lewis bungled his message to the players - McC - 12-21-2017, 01:35 PM