Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MJ injury opens door for Hardison
(08-10-2015, 03:20 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Agreed that Peko and Hall should remain on the team for at least this season, but both should see a reduced role.

Hunt just isn't a very good football player, hopefully he magically transforms into one before he hits 30. I won't hold my breath, he isn't even guaranteed a roster spot this year.

We haven't seen anything from Clarke to get excited about, so I don't know why people throw him into a lineup assuming we should be excited about that. I'll give him another year or so before writing him off as a bust, but I don't think he's going to be a great player overnight. Most people seem to be realistic about it but some are way overestimating what Clarke will likely be bringing to the table in 2015.

Geno's last name is Atkins.

The truth is we don't really know what kind of football player Hunt is at this point.  He was amazing in college and he seemed to be getting better with each game.  I don't think it is fair to write him off with his two injury-riddled seasons.  I wish they would leave him at LDE and have him rotate with Dunlap, although he is also intriguing as a DT on passing downs. 

Clarke did a lot of work in the offseason and seems to have the desire to get some more snaps.  I like what I have seen albeit in very limited action.  I think the added weight and strength can only help him at least in run support.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: MJ injury opens door for Hardison - SHRacerX - 08-10-2015, 04:20 PM