Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tez dummy 'hung' in Pittsburgh
(12-26-2017, 01:31 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: That would be nice but... Karma simply doesn't exist. I'm sorry, but it doesn't. 

If it did, there's no way the steelers would have all the success they do. They wouldn't lead the league in Super Bowls. They wouldn't have the most widespread fanbase in sports. They wouldn't have won their first 4 Super Bowls with God knows how much steroid use. They wouldn't get away with all the stupid shit they do seemingly week after week. They wouldn't have won that playoff game after Shazier speared Gio in the face (blame Burfict if you want but that game was lost after Hill's fumble). They wouldn't  have won the super bowl after destroying Carson's knee. I could easily go on forever.

If karma existed, the steelers history and our history would be very different. I'm not saying they'd be completely reversed, but things would certainly be different. 

The steelers have owners/GM's that try to win at all costs. The bengals are run by a stingy family who tries to win on a budget. That's the difference. Even if the steelers fall on hard times, it won't last more than a year or two. They'll be competitive again very quick. 

I thought the same as you. And I was going through something in my life that was very painful as well as a slap in the face. However, when the moment was critical for that other person, that was when karma struck. I didn't have to do anything and everything just fell apart for the other person.

Those owners/GMs don't live forever. 

The most severe karma is not the immediate gratification type, but the kind when it is the most critical. It will all fall into place, you'll see.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tez dummy 'hung' in Pittsburgh - Utts - 12-26-2017, 01:59 AM
RE: Tez dummy 'hung' in Pittsburgh - Utts - 12-26-2017, 05:13 AM
RE: Tez dummy 'hung' in Pittsburgh - McC - 12-26-2017, 06:11 AM
RE: Tez dummy 'hung' in Pittsburgh - Utts - 12-26-2017, 07:41 PM
RE: Tez dummy 'hung' in Pittsburgh - jason - 12-25-2017, 05:27 PM
RE: Tez dummy 'hung' in Pittsburgh - TKUHL - 12-25-2017, 07:07 PM