Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Harrrison's Big "F YOU" To The Steelers
(01-01-2018, 11:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Except the writer in the first two links admits that he's a friend of Dan and Art II Rooney and has been for over thirty years, but I'm sure he's not a Steelers fan.

And Steelers fans honestly wonder why they have no credibility in discussing anything related to the NFL or, specifically, the Steelers.

But thanks for strengthening my point  ThumbsUp

You need to be more thorough in your research.

Jeff Diamond is former president of the Titans, and former vice president/general manager of the Vikings. He was selected NFL Executive of the Year in 1998. Diamond is currently a business and sports consultant who also does broadcast and online media work. He is former chairman and CEO of The Ingram Group. Follow Jeff on Twitter: @jeffdiamondNFL

Like you, I have heard the "model franchise" uttered mostly by others.  Even here in Cleveland, where Steeler hating radio sports talkers eventually come to admit that the Steelers are a model franchise.
You must hear it constantly in cincy too, but by all means continue to tell yourself you only hear this from Steeler fans.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Harrrison's Big "F YOU" To The Steelers - Vlad - 01-02-2018, 12:16 AM