Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Harrrison's Big "F YOU" To The Steelers
(01-02-2018, 01:01 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Eh, I'm doing fine just pointing out what shitty posts you make.  Also, quit whining about rep.   Smirk
lol.

Not complaining about rep, just pointing out that negative rep was the only thing that you could do to cover up your dog shit posts!
(01-02-2018, 07:52 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: To my knowledge there was only one player actually arrested for sexual assault (rape). He played for the Bumgals a few years back. The Bumgal fans don't count that because he committed suicide.
Ben had his lawyers block the bathroom door to commit the perfect crime but paid her off in civil court because he knew that a jury of his peers would know that he's a rapist, regardless of what the law could officially "prove."
(01-02-2018, 09:50 AM)GMDino Wrote: So we can just say any player is a "_____" and it is true no matter what the law says happened?

When there wasn't so much as charges brought up?

Good to know.

Happy new year!

Criminal law doesn't always equal reality.  

In fact, it very often does not.

How would they prove what everyone knows happened when Ben's bodyguards forced a college girl into a bathroom and then blocked the door?  Why would they need to block the door if she went in there willingly and was doing everything willingly?

That's why you look at the civil suit, where common sense is used and reality can be exposed, regardless of whether or not it can be "proven," and Ben was "guilty" and paid his way out before it went to trial because he knew exactly what I just said.

He's a rapist. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Harrrison's Big "F YOU" To The Steelers - BFritz21 - 01-02-2018, 06:52 PM