Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ownership philosophy is the problem
(01-10-2018, 09:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Stonyhands is absolutely right.  It all comes back to Mike Brown, and his methods of doing things.  

Look, if we had an owner that moved his ideas forward with the times, would we all really be getting excited about assistant coaching changes?  C'mon, how many of us were expecting a change at HC this season?  I know that I certainly was.  No disrespect intended to Marvin, but if after 15 years you haven't won a playoff game, it's time to move on.

The only one to blame for this is Marvin's boss, the team owner, Mike Brown.  Back at the beginning of the season, I went through the dulldrums about Mike Brown, got a little negative for a minute, even went on to write a diatribe or two about it.  Until Mike either steps aside, or passes away, no wholesale changes to the philosophy of the organization will ever occur.

Well, hard to argue with any of that Sunset. All i know is in the end it does come down to the coaches and players
on the field. I know if i was Marvin Lewis i would be sticking to what i can change cause i want a damn Superbowl.

He gets paid more than i can ever dream and has a great life coaching my favorite team. Cannot blame him for
what he cannot change but i can blame him for his failures. MB just doesn't know what the hell he is doing.

I always remember what Jesus said lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ownership philosophy is the problem - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-11-2018, 03:06 PM