Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Season Tickets Have Been Canceled....
(01-03-2018, 03:01 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: You'd still be giving money to Mike Brown. Part of the gate goes to the opposing team as well, plus revenue sharing. You can go to a game that doesn't even involve the Bengals and it will still be putting money in Mike Brown's pocket.

That is exactly the problem with the NFL. You can not lose, as long as the NFL is thriving, as long as ******** Pitt fans buy terrible towels while their kids go shoeless that too goes to Mike Brown. It's setup so every owner makes money no matter what. When's the last time a franchise owner went bankrupt and had to sell? It never happens.

The only logical reason for Mike to bring Marvin back is to drive away what fan base is left so he has an excuse to move the team. Maybe the city should stop paying for the stadium, I dunno.

Here is my take on this mess. Nobody should be shocked that this happened, if you are you don't know Mike Brown. But let's say he let Marvin go. A coach of 15 years who still demands more control, he actually has the balls to make demands while his contract is up. Anyway my point is, if Marvin dosent feel like he has enough control to put a winning team on the field, Mike Brown damn sure isn't going to give a new coach a fraction of control Marvin. The newer the coach, the more Mike Browns hands are in the pot. Maybe Marvin wants to start younger guys but Browns too loyal and starts players based on seniority rather than skill. I hate this rehire as much as anyone, maybe more. It's mind blowing, idiotic and insane. But the problem truly lies at the top, and nothing will ever change till he changes or dies. That's not even a givin cause I see Katie running this team just the same. We are just completely screwed no matter who the coach is and everybody knows this deep inside.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Season Tickets Have Been Canceled.... - TKUHL - 01-04-2018, 01:56 AM