Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Season Tickets Have Been Canceled....
(01-03-2018, 07:17 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Will you let us use the bathroom inside, or are we in a "go behind the shed" kind of situation here?  I worry about that sort of thing when I go places.

Inside if it's a solid #2 and you use the fart fan.  Otherwise, it's in the backyard, 'rhea included.  I have a privacy fence and bushes. Mellow

(01-03-2018, 07:25 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Does Hamm's make you feel better?  I've been to every spot on this earth and I drank some god awful stuff, mostly beer, a couple of so called local specials, so Hamms gotta be better than that, "From the land of sky blue waters"....

Hamm's ain't bad, it's just dirt cheap.....like on sale at Kroger 15 bucks for a 30 pack cheap.  I happen to like it, but then I was always a fan of Falls City Beer, and other old school, cheap beers like High Life.  Lots of people do not like Hamm's....lol.  I haven't tried the light, maybe I should go for it, saw it at Meijer the other day.  I typically drink Yeungling, but when I run out of stock, I search around.  I like the Hamm's a little (although I've never drank a whole lot of them at one time), High Life, and PBR.

(01-04-2018, 09:17 AM)Bengalsrob Wrote: I gotta think the old original Weideman was as bad as it gets, although did pick up some "cost cutter" beer at Kroger's late one night...they should have thrown us in the pit of misery!

You didn't like Weidypops?  Shit man! LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Season Tickets Have Been Canceled.... - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-04-2018, 12:29 PM