Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Season Tickets Have Been Canceled....
(01-04-2018, 02:22 AM)B stripes Wrote: Um... okay!  Let’s stop going to games and supporting anything in regards to the team!  If you don’t like a burger at a restaurant, do you tell everyone not to go so they will shut down?  

It’s your choice not to go, but to say I’m the problem seems to be a you problem!  And to not know a damn thing in what I speak of?  Seems like a very lonely person that blames everyone else for their own problems!

I will keep supporting and will not be ashamed of it!  Stay in your hole and tell everyone else what to do!

If I always go to a restaurant and they always mess up my order, or the staff/food is of poor quality I will at the very least stop going there. If it's bad enough, or happens enough times I would defiantly tell people to stop going there.

A smart business owner would want to put the best product they can out there. Even if they had to delegate some duties to another person. Yeah, Brown doesn't have another source of income, but lets not act like that's any kind of problem for him. He's making money hand over fist. He probably makes as much profit as most of this board combined.

If you want to continue supporting the Bengals then go right ahead. I know that I spend a decent amount of money on Bengals merchandise/tickets every year, and I don't plan on spending any more money on the Bengals until there's change. I feel like a LOT of fans have this mentality too. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Season Tickets Have Been Canceled.... - Brownshoe - 01-04-2018, 02:07 PM