Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Season Tickets Have Been Canceled....
(01-04-2018, 12:52 AM)B stripes Wrote: Mike Brown is one of the only owners in the league where this is his only source of income!  He doesn’t have the multi billion dollar business to back him up!  To say he doesn’t care about the team, winning, the fans etc. is a true insult to any business owner!  Nobody is going to run my business!  I do what’s in the best interest of the business!  
Except Mike Brown doesn't do that. Mike Brown does what's in HIS best interest, not the Bengals. It's in the best interest of the Bengals to try to win as many games as possible in an effort to secure a championship. It's in the best interest of the Bengals to try to win in any and every way possible (within the bounds of the rulebook). It's in the best interest of the Bengals to move on from a coach who CLEARLY has not gotten it done in the past 15 years. It's in the best interest of the Bengals to hire a General Manager that understands that the game of football is different NOW than it was 20 or 30 years ago.
I could go on but I think it's clear that Brown does not do things in the best interest of his business.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Season Tickets Have Been Canceled.... - PhilHos - 01-04-2018, 02:56 PM